Friday, June 28, 2019

Ellie and Mac and a new bathing suit (PATTERN SALE)

I have really been in a sewing slump.
I finished up  a couple of projects a month or so ago and then just didn't want to sew anything else.

Trying to get out of it, I went searching YouTube for something interesting and as always, Ellie and Mac caught my attention.

In this video she is making a swimsuit, which has been on my mind for a while and now I'm in the mood to sew again. She really does make everything look so easy. I guess that's why most of my sewing is an Ellie and Mac pattern. She just breezes right through it.
All I have to do is watch one of her videos and it inspires me to get sewing!

I ordered the pattern *it's on sale right now!*
Oasis Swimsuit
(affl link)
Then off to the Fairy Fabric website

Now to patiently wait for my stuff to come in. 😓😓 it really is the worst part of the whole process..... the waiting..................................................................................................................................

 

No comments:

Post a Comment